Friday, June 29, 2007

Pretty in Punk!

PRETTY IN PUNK was a really fun design for me as its pink with abit of rebellion. Gurly punk if u will lol. But the cute flexi skully mini and skully t-shirt is adorable. And the Radial Pink Bones are the perfect finishing touch. These shoes are absolutely divine and I am so glad Ava could read my mind and design the perfect shoe. Pink and skulls, who can go wrong!
69Divine Designs super pleased to anounce a creative partnership with Ava Choo Boutique! Ava Weyland now makes shoes made exclusively to match Rock and Roll Heaven's Clothing! Woot! Ava is a very kewl gurl and an amazing shoe designer so this is going to be a great venture for us. You should check her boutique out in world, its worth the visit and I dare ya to resist her yummy shoes! (Hodu 159,16,71)
P.s. The Diva Boots are killer, black, primy, blingy, gurl's best friend...a must see, must have! In the meantime I have given up finding an excuse to wear them and said the hec with it, just gonna prance around in them just because I can :-P

No comments: