Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Weekenders Casualwear




With alil down time on Secondlife, I banished myself to my room! And this is what I have to show for it lol.
A brand new mini series that I am calling Weekender Casualwear! Each esemble will have a pair of unique jeans and three tops. Perfect of those that love to mix n match and its just the right amount of casual. Frills and prims are awesome but there are days you just wanna dress it down.
I have three ensembles ready for release and they are just adorable.
Army Brat 1 has a pair of jeans decked out with stars n stripes and a too kewl army tank patch! Three basic white tank tops with each with a camo word emblazened across the front. (Army, Air Force and Marines).
Army Brat 2 has the same pair of jeans as Brat 1. Also three basic white tank tops each
with a army/camo logo emblazened across the front. (Major Princess, Club Camo, AWOL).
Punk Princess has a punky pair of jeans complete with skulls n flame patches. Three basic white tanks each with intricate detailed logos printed on the front. (Pretty Poison, Angel, Princess).
Stay tune for more releases..have a few more up my sleeve!

No comments: