Monday, July 2, 2007

Couldn't Wait!



What can I say..I am just too darn cute for my own good lmao! Anyway, I have been spending countless hours on this new punky number! Lots of blood, sweat and tears went into this, well ok, maybe just beat the keyboard a few times and cursed Secondlife alil. But anyway not quite ready for release yet still two more colors to finish up and alil tweaking. But just had to show it off.

I will be offering Punk to Go in five colors : Purple, Red, Blue, Green and Fuschia. Each ensemble will consist of a skully tee, plaid mini with leather belt and blingy skull buckle, and hair streaked to match, and black tights as an optional addition to the outfit. Wicked!

One of my more challenging designs to date but its fun to mix things up!

The shoes are from Ava Choo Boutique and were made exclusively by Ava for Rock and Roll Heaven. These open toe babies are a black heel with silver metal skulls across the top of the foot, with the same pattern following around the back strap with alil bling. They can be found in 69Divine Designs along with Radial "Pink Bones" and the limited edition Radial "Beat" that were made in celebration of Rock and Roll Heaven's Grand Opening. They are a musical number and almost gone..so grab them while u can!

And my funky punky bracelet came from Wrong!...love that store for accessorizing my designs. More colors please :-)! Oh my newest find by chance is Awesome Designs Eye Candy.. prim eyes...too wild! I had to exercise self control and decided to try the Eye Candy Sparkle in Black Platinum, and Eye Candy Rockstar in Pink! Loving them alot and going back for more!

Peace out!

UPDATE: Punk to Go is now available in 69Divine Designs in five colors and available in a fat pak as well.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Newfoundland/45.144356/72.369606/34.758701/?title=Newfoundland

No comments: