Thursday, July 5, 2007

Woot..New Mini Skirt



Tada...I proudly present you with the latest addition to RNR Heavenwear!
Brand newly released. This very cute lil mini is called "Torn n Tattered". Frayed blue jean material, worn and tattered in spots and its daringly short! Not to mention the comfortable and laid back feeling like you get with that old favourite pair of jeans!
Awesome addition to the closet. You can dress it up, dress it down, accessorize it, and wear it with anything. It has quickly become my favourite thing to wear around...
This mini can now be found in RnR Heavenwear!
Ps. The boots I am wearing are the Brown Divas from Ava Choo Boutique. Ava Weyland's newest creations..yummmy! She has three colors so far: Brown, Black and Gator Red, of course I have them all given I am a shoe addict!

No comments: